• 1 pack back bacon
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 1 baguette, sliced
• 260g camembert, sliced
• A small punnet of strawberries, hulled and sliced
• 60g dark chocolate, melted
1. Remove the rind from the bacon and cut into small pieces
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the bacon for about 3 minutes or until done to your liking. Remove from the heat and set aside in a warm place.
3. Preheat the grill to high and toast the bread on one side.
4. Turn the bread over, top with the camembert slices, return to the grill and heat until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
5. Transfer bread to a serving plate and quickly top with the bacon, strawberry slices and a drizzle of melted chocolate.