Pork Sausage Rolls – large
Pork Sausage Rolls.
- 1 x Leek/Onion
- 1 x Apple
- 4 Sprigs of fresh Thyme
- 500g of Trotters Farm Pork Mince
- ½ Teaspoon of Mustard Seeds
- 1 x Roll of Puff Pastry
- 1 x Large Free Range Egg
- Preheat oven to 200`C
- Wash, trim and dice the leek, core and dice the apple, then pick up the thyme leaves.
- Combine pork, leek/onion, apple, thyme and mustard seeds in a bowl. Season and set aside.
- Roll the pastry to 1 cm thick and 30 cm x34 cm. Halve length ways and place a strip of mince down the centre of each.
- Brush the edges with beaten egg, roll up and seal. Brush with more egg, then cut each strip into 3 rolls.
- Score the tops and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden or cooked through.
Recipe adapted from Jamie Oliver.
Link for Facebook- jamieoliver.com