- 1 bunch Spinach
- 4 Leeks
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 litre veg stock
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup brown/wild rice OR Risotto
- Saute leeks and celery in coconut oil for about 2 mins. Add garlic and saute for another minute. Put the lid on and switch off.
- Finely slice spinach.
- Put stove back on and add rice, saute for 2 mins.
- Add stock and simmer until rice is cooked. Add a little more water when necessary.
- Add spinach to the top of the rice, do not stir.
- Leave pot on for another 2 mins and then switch off.