- 200g Broccoli florets
- 25g butter
- 3 tbs flour
- Ground sea salt
- Cayenne pepper
- 120ml milk
- 2 jumbo eggs separated
- Greased ramekins and dust with flour
- Steam broccoli for 5 minutess and blend finely
- Separate eggs and beat whites to firm peaks
- Melt butter on medium heat
- Add salt and pepper to flour, add butter mixing with wooden spoon until there are no lumps, add milk.
- Keep over reduced heat for one minute and stir in broccoli puree. Add eggs yolks and stir rapidly until creamy.
- Remove from heat and fold in egg whites with a metal spoon.
- Spoon into ramekins, place them in dish with water and bake at 180⁰ for 25 minutes.